Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot-(IFR)(EC135P2+)-Wake Forest Baptist AirCare-MAR-VA
Metro Aviation-Martinsville, VA 24112
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.
- Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC Rotorcraft.
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
- Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight).
- Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required as some locations)
Rotor Wing Desired Experience
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations